Bollywood Dil Se Updates:

**Bollywood Dil Se Updates**::Why No More Updates?!

Monday, September 26, 2011

The Cheapmunks

Well Well Well, Last time I blogged about Iyer sisters, and I like these sisters too. They call themselves The Cheapmunks.

The Cheapmunks Suhana and Mahek mix out the popular western and eastern songs in a commendable manner.  Two guitarists to cover and seldom , a man on Tabla sets them on fire! They don't have a wiki page or a website or a Youtube Channel. So the videos posted here are unofficial and low in quality, do bear with it.

This is their major hit, and probably the only single recorded digitally.







This is their first audio, which was released as a fun innovation on facebook and turned out to be rage.




Well, I really like this cover of Bewafaa.




Lastly, you may check out this one.







Common T Series, Release Rockstar's music now, so that I stop my urge to listen quality music for sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, tell me if you hate it or like it, no account required to post a simple comment...

Comment to indicate that you dropped by, this blog is ad - free and will always remain so, I at least deserve your quick feedback in return, don't I?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...